Thursday 3 July 2014

SORRY FOR SILENCE!



I haven't been swallowed by the earth... The "couple of days" break has just been stretched into a couple of weeks whilst I've been juggling a million things. Oranges amongst others. (Flattering picture, don't you think, ha?) We have some technical issues to sort out with the new layout before I can start properly blogging again. Next week that will be and that's a promise. In the meantime you can always follow me on my fav social media Instagram.

Hope it's a lovely summer's day where ever you are! I'm in London town with my girlies and tonight I have a fun hen night ahead of me with my older girlies! Stay tuned.


Minna x

4 comments:

  1. Mistä kuvan ihana mekkosi on? :) Asukuvia odotellessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture enjoy the hen you must be an expert packer at this stage

    ReplyDelete