Saturday 17 May 2014

TERRACE WITH A VIEW


I was quite sad to leave London. I even felt quite upset about it during the months and weeks leading to it. However as soon as I landed here I forgot about those feelings... Life here is just so relaxed and laid back. London is extremely hectic, you're always in a rush and never have enough time to do everything you'd like to. I'm sure I'll miss that busyness but right now I feel super happy and lucky to be here. And even better, I have friends here too. 



The view from my friend's terrace is amazing. I didn't manage to get the camera to catch it properly so the pictures do it no justice. Somewhere down there the Cannes Film Festival is in full motion. Fingers crossed this nice weather continues. It seems that year after year the film stars have had rain pouring on their frocks for most part of the Festival but maybe this time they'll be lucky!







Minna x

4 comments:

  1. Did I miss now something? I remember reading from your blog that you are moving to Dubai but did the plans change to Cannes instead of Dubai?

    Anyway you do look happy and healthy :) All the best xx

    -sarah-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, can't blame you for not keeping track sometimes I feel like I can't either! We are moving to Dubai but only after spending the summer here in France :-)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing as usual! Thanks for the blog it's absolutely my favourite. Have a great summer in France:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Maija! Have a great summer too!

      Delete