Monday 28 April 2014

PINENUTS IN COCONUT OIL


Hi guys! Hope you've all had a nice Monday. I had such a busy weekend that I'm quite tired and in need of a great night's sleep... I'm soon going to get that after an episode of The Americans. Have you seen it? It was recommended to me by a friend and now I'm hooked!

Anyway here's a little tip for those of you in need of something new to spice up your salads. I'm a salad lover. I could eat them for lunch and dinner, every day. And I do most days. I've always liked pine nuts in them and the other day I tried pan frying them in coconut oil with lots of black pepper and Himalayan salt. Absolutely delicious! A great extra to bring taste to any salad. You should try it!



Good night! :-)



Minna x

4 comments:

  1. I've missed the Americans, must try and watch it. Have you watched the whole series of Breaking Bad? Best TV series ever! And seriously addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, give it a go! Yes seen all of Breaking Bad. Liked it but my top ones are still Damages and Killing... love a good thriller :-)

      Delete
  2. Ahh kuinka hyvän näköistä! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja myös "clean", eli voi hyvällä omalla tunnolla syödä! :-)

      Delete