Monday 10 February 2014

CASHEW DIP


Here's another great recipe for a healthy dip that's easy to make and tastes pretty amazing.

 You need:

  • 1 cup of soaked cashew nuts (I soak them in a cup for at least 20-30 mins so they soften a little)
  • 1 lemon squeezed
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • handful of fresh herbs (I used basil, coriander and mint but e.g. parsley works nicely)
  • 1 tea spoon of soya sauce
  • 2-3 table spoons of nutritional yeast
  • pinch of salt 
  • pinch of black pepper
  • splash of coconut water

Blend all the ingredients together until desired texture achieved. I add just enough coconut water to keep my blender going as I like my dip quite thick.


 Enjoy with salads, vegetable sticks, crackers etc.

Heidi x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting, I am going to try it out. Also, very impressive stomach crunches!!

    ReplyDelete