Saturday 25 January 2014

RASBERRY & MANGO SMOOTHIE

I love my morning smoothies. Here's a another simple and delicious recipe for you to try.

You need:

  • 1 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
  • 1 cup of mango (fresh or frozen)
  • splash of coconut water
  • handful of ice cubes
Optional:
  • 1 banana (if you prefer yours a little sweeter)
  • 1-2 table spoons of aloe vera juice
  • your favourite protein powder
  • chia seeds 

Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.

Sometimes I leave a little shot of smoothie in a blender and throw in my supplements and superfoods and drink it separately so I can enjoy my smoothie!

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Heidi x

3 comments:

  1. I love chia seeds, I really could eat chia pudding till the cows come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heippa Minna.
    Tänään löysin kadoksissa olleen blogisi. Tosi kiva juttu, ettet lopettanut bloggaamista.
    Ensin hiukan harmitti kielen vaihtuminen, mutta ymmärrän sen kyllä.
    Kaikkea hyvää blogillesi ja elämääsi.
    Toivottelee Satu Oulusta

    ReplyDelete